The Bailey Company endeavors to provide superior material handling products and service to its customers. By investing in our employees and treating our customers with respect, we strive for mutually successful long-term relationships.
The Bailey Company, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest forklift truck dealerships. Since our founding in 1949, we have been a family-owned business dedicated to selling, leasing, renting, servicing, and providing parts for forklift trucks and training for forklift operators in Tennessee, Georgia, and Kentucky. We are proud of our longstanding reputation for taking care of customer needs quickly, effectively and economically. Read about our history here.
We offer forklifts and other material handling equipment from Cat®Lift Trucks, Crown, Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks, and Jungheinrich®, as well as the full line of Solideal USA Tires, Maine Industrial Tires, Monarch Tires, and others. Please contact us for more information, browse our material handling store for your non-forklift warehouse needs, request a quote/rental, or request a service call. We look forward to doing business with you.
Bailey Company facts:
- We are a certified woman-owned business.
- We have been family-owned and family-operated since the company’s founding in 1949 by James Bailey and are now in our third generation.
- Our twelve locations throughout Tennessee, northern Georgia, and southern Kentucky are located so that our entire territory is covered within a one-hour drive of a Bailey Company store.
- For Caterpillar and Jungheinrich trucks, the “Parts Fast or Parts Free Guarantee” ensures next-business-day delivery of parts or they are free.
- Whether it’s through sponsorship of charity events, company-sponsored employee volunteer work, or a developing environmental program, The Bailey Company, Inc. tries to always maintain a strong connection with the community and set an example for corporate responsibility.
- Nearly 300 employees and 190 service vans work to provide customers the best possible products and service.
- Our lines of tires and mobile tire presses allow us to not only get you the tires you need but also come to your workplace to get the tires pressed on your trucks.
- Our rental fleet is one of the largest in the nation and includes everything from pallet jacks to 50,000lb capacity units.
- We currently have over 9,000 units enrolled in our Lift-Care Planned Maintenance Program, including 1800+ customer units enrolled in our Care Plus Fleet management program.
- The Bailey Company, Inc. is proud to be a member of the Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association. Please explore www.wikimheda.org for valuable information about both MHEDA and material handling equipment in general.
Please explore our website and contact us. We would love to work with you to provide your company with the material handling services it needs.