The Bailey Company is a woman owned, family business started in 1949 that takes pride in supporting local communities through their annual Bailey Family Equipment Giving Program. Each year, The Bailey Company automatically awards all nonprofits who submit an application a special nonprofit discount, in addition to awarding one grand prize winner an Electric Walkie Pallet Truck, valued at $5,000.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2021
Winner Announced: December 18, 2021
1. Must be an organization holding a current tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
2. Must not unlawfully discriminate in their provision of goods and services based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, ethnicity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical challenge, age or status as a protected veteran.
3. Must be physically located in one of the Tennessee, Georgia, Kentucky, Alabama, or Virginia counties below:
- Tennessee: Anderson, Bedford, Bledsoe, Blount, Bradley, Campbell, Cannon, Carter, Cheatham, Claiborne, Clay, Cocke, Coffee, Cumberland, Davidson, Dekalb, Dickson, Fentress, Franklin, Giles, Grainger, Greene, Grundy, Hamblen, Hamilton, Hancock, Hardin, Hawkins, Hickman, Houston, Humphreys, Jackson, Jefferson, Johnson, Knox, Lawrence, Lewis, Lincoln, Loudon, Macon, Marion, Marshall, Maury, McMinn, Meigs, Monroe, Montgomery, Moore, Morgan, Overton, Perry, Pickett, Polk, Putnam, Rhea, Roane, Robertson, Rutherford, Scott, Sequatchie, Sevier, Smith, Stewart, Sullivan, Sumner, Trousdale, Unicoi, Union, Van Buren, Warren, Washington, Wayne, White, Williamson, Wilson
- Georgia: Bartow, Catoosa, Chattooga, Dade, Fannin, Floyd, Gilmer, Gordon, Murray, Walker, Whitfield
- Kentucky: Bell, Clay, Clinton, Cumberland, Harlan, Jackson, Knott, Knox, Laurel, Leslie, Letcher, McCreary, Monroe, Owsley, Perry, Pulaski, Rockcastle, Russell, Wayne, Whitley
- Alabama: Jackson
- Virginia: Buchanan, Dickenson, Lee, Russell, Scott, Smythe, Tazewell, Washington, Wise
A video about our 2019 Nonprofit Equipment Giving Program Winner L.P. Pencil Box: