Managers know…collecting, analyzing and communicating information is crucial to an efficient and productive operation. In a warehouse, the key is having real time information about your fleet and operators.
InfoLink, a wireless fleet and operator management system, saves time and money by turning real-time and historic data into organized, prioritized and actionable information.
- Ensure only authorized operators use equipment?
- Cut forklift impacts – and the associated costs – in half?
- Automate the inspection checklist process, remove paper storage and provide instant access to inspection records?
- Allow service technicians to analyze truck event codes remotely – before they even leave the service center?
Customers who use InfoLink and its full capabilities report continuous process improvement and enterprise-wide savings, by:
Reducing Truck Expenses
- Accurate and reliable impact detection encourages operator responsibility and reduces abuse billings.
- Visibility to equipment utilization eliminates unneeded rentals and leases.
Improving Safety Compliance
- Customizable inspection checklists ensure safe equipment and comply with OSHA regulations
- Operator certification prevents unauthorized use of equipment and tracks upcoming training needs.
Increasing Service Efficiencies
- Planned maintenance tracking keeps equipment in top operating condition.
- Event codes are remotely accessible to service technicians to expedite the service call.
Maximizing Manager’s Time
- Save time by reducing false alarms, automatically collecting hour meter readings, and accessing tools and reports anytime, anywhere through the web-based program.
- Personalized goals can be set to quickly and easily see visual comparisons of your key performance indicators.
Contact us for information about how you can get started with InfoLink® today.