One Material Handling Solution
One Solution. One Partner.
Bailey Company offers a complete end-to-end warehouse solution from warehouse design and racking selection and install, to the optimal forklifts and motive power for your space and application, to operator training, parts and service, centralized admin and billing support, and sustainability consulting services. We bring over 70 years of material handling experience and a breadth of expertise to the table and are committed to being your one material handling solution, whether your operation is local or extends across the nation.
- Warehouse design & storage: Expert design to improve throughput, enhance efficiency, and reduce warehousing costs
- Forklifts, AGVs, & Motive Power: Lithium-ion, traditional electric, and internal combustion forklifts with cushion and pneumatic tires to suit all applications
- Rentals: Large rental fleet with all types of forklifts to meet your long term and short term needs
- Fleet Management: Industry leading telematics helps you use data to increase safety, decrease costs, and drive operational efficiency
- Operator Training: Move Safe Operator Training™ and Train the Trainer courses enable you to certify your operators and increase safety
- Service: 200+ factory-trained technicians, 4-hour response time guarantee, and Care Plus Planned Maintenance ™ keeps your business running no matter what makes and models of forklift you have
- Parts: OEM, aftermarket, and remanufactured parts, next day guarantee, in-house parts consignments, online nationwide online parts store, and mobile tire press minimize equipment downtime
- Billing & Admin Support: Consolidated billing and admin support so you have one point of contact and one bill for all of your operations nationwide
- Sustainability: Sustainability consulting to help you work toward zero waste operations and/or shift toward efficient lithium-ion solutions